Hindi and Urdu.
- Knowledge Management
- Human Resource Management
- Change Management
- Organization Theory
- Strategic Management
- Corporate Governance
- Management Learning
- Public Sector Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Organizational Culture
- Business Ethics
- Gender & Diversity Management
- non-profit & voluntary sector
- Asia - Southeast
- Copeman, C., Forrest, A., Lesirge, R., Palmer, P. and Patel, A. (2012). Tools for Tomorrow: A practical guide to strategic planning for voluntary organisations. London: NCVO. ISBN 978-0-7199-0008-2.
- Ash, F., Coperman, C., Patel, A. and Smith, S. (2012). Tools for success: doing the right things and doing them right. Cass Centre for Charity Effectiveness. ISBN 978-0-9560543-0-2.
- Patel, A. and Oakley, R. (2009). Getting Ready for Enterprise. London: NCVO. ISBN 978-0-7199-1788-2.
Academic Leader for PDip/MSc in Voluntary Sector Management.
- Crime Reduction Initiative (Charity) (May 2015 – present)
Develop and enhance management talent and capacity
- Joseph Rowntree Foundation (Charity) (Apr 2007 – Jun 2009)
Development of a Equality and Diversity Impact Asessment Tollkit