Seminars and events
Coronavirus crisis the real estate funding gap - 2020 and beyond
13th October 2020 14:00 to 15:00
Nicole Lux will appear in an Investment Property Forum (IFP) webinar discussing the real estate debt funding gap -2020 and beyond.
The webinar will consider how lenders are adapting to the new order , and how the 2020 crisis has affected the different property sectors , compared to the GFC. Nicole will be using the most recent data from here Lending Survey. The event is sponsored by Decherts
ESG in Real Estate
14th October 2020 14:00 to 15:00
Alex Moss will appear in an IPF webinar discussing his recent research paper on envorinmental, social and governance (ESG) Benchmarking in real estate
The webinar will look at styles of ESG benchmarking and key measures used by property funds and the listed sector at the asset and corporate level.
Panel discussion for the Cass Real Estate Club
29th October 2020
Alex Moss will moderate a panel discussion for the Cass Real Estate Club with Sabina Kalyan of CBRE Global Investors and Simon Martin of Tristan Capital. Their theme will be Covid 19 and its impact upon the global real estate sector.
Lending in the hotel sector
2nd November 2020
Nicole Lux will be presenting her new research report on Lending in the hotel sector – UK Hotel Market structure and Financing Report at a webinar. The report has been sponsored by Berkeley Capital, Women in Hotels, Savills, Taylor Wessing and CMS.
- The Association of Real Estate Funds (AREF) FutureGen Network'Back to Basics' Fund Life Cycle Series 2019
- Launching & Deployment of a Fund
- Sustainability in Real Estate: A New Way Forward - Cradle to Cradle®
- A presentation by Drees & Sommer, a market leader in real estate and sustainability consulting, followed by a panel discussion and drinks
- Build to Rent – From Assumptions to Reality
- Trends in Fund Structures
Keep up with the Real Estate Centre activity - find recent journals, new projects and pubilshed articles
Explore our resource library, find our research papers, recent articles and webinars