Registration on the Web is available through September 14, 2018, on a space-available basis.
Register by August 12, 2018 for early bird savings:
If registering after August 12, 2018:
Registration is now closed.
The registration fee covers refreshments, lunches, and full conference access.
If you are unable to register online, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about space availability.
Full payment is required at the time of registration.
Confirmations are emailed upon completion of registration. Please check your confirmation e-mail to make sure your information is correct.
By registering for the conference, you consent to:
a) your name and affiliation (but not contact details) being included in a participants list that will be made available at the conference,
b) your name, affiliation and presentation being uploaded onto the conference website if you are a speaker at the conference, and
c) the possibility that your photograph is taken by the official conference photographer and may be uploaded onto the conference website.
Registrations cancelled will be refunded 80% of the registrations fees. The remaining 20% of the fee contributes to process costs incurred. We are not responsible for any discounted airfares or hotel penalties that an attendee may incur due to cancellation.