Cass Business School
Cass Business School is an integral part of City, University of London. Sir John Cass Business School is among the global elite. We are consistently ranked amongst the best business schools and programmes in the world. Further Cass holds the rare gold standard of 'triple-crown' accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS). Together with an established 50-year reputation for excellence in business research and education, Cass attracts outstanding academics, students and businesses worldwide into our energising Cass community.
At Cass, we help individuals thrive in a dynamic, interconnected world. We blend cutting-edge theory and practice, inspiring our vibrant London home, while engaging our international network. Among the leading global business schools, the Cass approach is uniquely energising; personal yet global, intellectual yet practical, passionate yet disciplined. Resulting leadership enables agility, distinction and sustainability.
Netspar, the Network for Studies on Pensions, Aging and Retirement, is a think tank and knowledge network established in 2005. It is dedicated to promoting a better understanding of the economic and social impact of pension systems, aging populations, and retirement in the Netherlands and Europe. Netspar contributes actively to the social discourse on such matters among policymakers, scholars, and pension and insurance professionals by both developing knowledge through independent scientific research and sharing that knowledge through publications, events, and education programs.
Take a look at this short animated video from Netspar about what they achieve with their partners.
The Pensions Institute
The Pensions Institute. The objectives of the Pensions Institute are:
- To undertake high quality research in all fields related to pensions.
- To communicate the results of that research to the academic and practitioner community to establish an international network of pensions researchers from a variety of disciplines to provide expert independent advice to the pensions industry and government. We take a fully multidisciplinary approach. For the first time disciplines such as economics, finance, insurance, and actuarial science through to accounting, corporate governance, law and regulation have been brought together in order to enhance strategic thinking, research and teaching in pensions. As the first and only UK academic research centre focused entirely on pensions, the Pensions Institute unites some of the world's leading experts in these fields in order to offer an integrated approach to the complex problems that arise in this field.
The Pensions Institute undertakes research in a wide range of fields, including:
- Pension microeconomics.
- Pension fund management and performance.
- Pension funding and valuations. .
- Pension law and regulation.
- Pension accounting, taxation and administration.
- Macroeconomics of pensions.
- Public Policy.
Tilburg University – Understanding Society
Tilburg University strives to advance society by deepening our understanding of society. We educate our students with the aim of developing knowledge, skills and character they need in order to confront today’s challenges. Specializing in economics & management, law, social & behavioural sciences and humanities as well as connecting with society, we engage in excellent research for the sake of ‘the good life’ for all.