Register by August 12, 2017 for early bird savings:
If registering after August 12, 2017:
The registration fee cover refreshments, lunches, a gala dinner, and full conference access.
To register your place, click here, to take you to the registration page (credit card required)
Registration on the Web is available through September 22, 2017, on a space-available basis.
In Person on Site
If you are unable to register online, please contact the Risk and Insurance Center (firstname.lastname@example.org) to inquire about space availability.
Full payment is required at the time of registration.
Confirmations are emailed upon completion of registration. Please check your confirmation e-mail to make sure your information is correct.
By emailing email@example.com, you may make changes to your registration.
Cancellation Policy and Process
- KKTIX is authorized to manage your cancellation for this event.
- The cancellation should be requested no later than 10 days (Sept. 11) before the event.
- Cancellation process: please send your confirmation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and request your cancellation.
- Registrations cancelled will be refunded 90% of the registrations fees. The remaining 10% of the fee contributes to process costs incurred.
- Once the refund process is completed, you will receive it within thirty days.
The Risk and Insurance Research Center reserves the right to cancel any seminar if conditions warrant. In the event of such cancellation, registration fees will be refunded in full. We are not responsible for any discounted airfares or hotel penalties that an attendee may incur due to cancellation.