Seminars and events
2nd Digital Transformation and Strategy Forum
10 September 2018, Cass Business School
City, University of London, United Kingdom
CALL FOR PAPERS
We would like to invite you to submit your research papers to the 2nd Digital Transformation and Strategy Forum that will be taking place at Cass Business School, London, on 10 September 2018 (9am - 6pm), The Forum will be sponsored by the Cass Business School’s Digital Leadership Research Centre.
The call is open to all papers that explore the different dimensions of the impact that digital transformation has been having on firm’s strategy, including (but not limited to):
- Digital transformation and competitive dynamics;
- Digital transformation and the scope of the firm;
- Strategies in ecosystems;
- Knowledge in a digitally transformed world;
- Artificial intelligence, learning and strategy;
- Digital transformation, risk and governance;
- Digital transformation, virtual and physical spaces and firms’ strategy.
- Digital Transformations and Strategy: One year later, what has changed?
- Digital Transformations, risk and governance.
Please submit your research paper for consideration for inclusion in the program by June 30th to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions selected for presentations will be notified by July 15th.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Gianvito Lanzolla and Elena Novelli, Forum Co-Chairs
Cass Business School
City, University of London
London, United Kingdom