Our Centre can empower you and your organisations to take managed 'leaps of faith' that will solve complex challenges in business, technologies, politics and society.
Building creative leadership
If you seek new creative leadership capabilities, the Centre offers:
- Executive education – often customised to your needs – so that your creative leaders can investigate, envision, generate, critique and reflect on new solutions to complex challenges
- Thought leadership – from white papers and customised reports – with which to develop your next generation of creative leaders
Example: one of the Centre’s current leadership programmes is for arts-focused organisations in England. The programme is an intense, boundary-pushing and catalytic two-year executive learning programme. It has been developed for leaders from arts and cultural organisations, music education hubs, museums and library services to develop new approaches to making the most of creative assets and intellectual property.
At the moment, the Centre is working with Perspectiv to offer an exciting 4-day course on creative leadership - setting the stage for innovation. Learn more about the creative leadership course and/or sign up here.
Consulting more creatively
Alternatively, if you seek to solve a current challenge in more creative ways, the Centre offers:
- Consultancy to enhance creative leadership, build business resilience, solve problem more creatively, and to apply more imaginative and effective design thinking. This consultancy partners with business colleagues at Perspectiv and the Work Psychology Group
- Adoption of new forms of arts-based business practice
- Access to the Centre’s new generation of professional and global creative leaders
- Networking with the Centre’s community of members, partners and alumni
- Development of new partnerships with the Centre, using new funds from bodies including Innovate UK, Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs), Arts Council England and Research England
These services can be both short-term engagements using our ready-to-apply solutions, and profound new collaborations that transform the nature of creative leadership.
Example: the Centre worked with a research-led multi-national business to reimagine future uses of electric vehicles in mid-sized German cities. It designed and facilitated bespoke multi-day creativity workshops in which the business’s technologists, designers, architects and transport engineers collaborated intensely to create future scenarios of more integrated electric transport systems – systems that had the potential to transform and minimise the environmental impact of mass transport solutions.
What our clients say
The Centre has a long list of clients. These clients include: AGT Germany, ANPAS, Avega Consulting, Arcola Theatre, Atlantic Systems Guild, BBC, BT, College of Optometrists, Daimler-Chrysler, Digital Shoreditch, English Institute of Sport, E.ON Visualizing the Smart Home: Creative engagement with customer data, Eurocontrol, FIAT, Imaginary S.p.a., Ladder to the Moon, Motiroti, National Air Traffic Service (NATS), Parmalat S.p.a., Perspectiv, Playgen, Registered Nursing Home Association care homes, Regola S.p.a and Stickyworld.
See how these services helped some of our clients, and what these clients said.
Engaging our services
Get in touch for more information about the Centre’s services and how to engage them, find details below.
Engaging other Cass services
Cass Business School is world-renowned for excellence in business-focused research and education. Our academic staff have hands-on industry experience and work closely with business leaders, in the City of London and worldwide.
Find more about other Cass Executive Education offerings and how Cass can help develop your business.