Seminars and Events
Boosting Resilience Conference
Boosting Resilience is pleased to announce our final showcase event Beyond Resilience: Co-designing our creative futures on 14th March 2019 at the Bluecoat Liverpool. Blending the expertise of contributors and attendees to develop skills and take away practical tools on:
- Intellectual Property in Practice Workshop - how to develop your understanding of IP in an action oriented, sector relevant session
- How to use Creative Journaling to enhance leadership and personal resilience
- Developing a Theory of Change for your organisation to assist decision making and governance
- Generating and testing ideas for new projects, products or services based on your Creative Assets and IP
Boosting Resilience Open Learning Programme
The Boosting Resilience Open Learning Programme is a unique blend of events bringing together arts based learning and methodologies with cutting edge business thinking.
We have the following events upcoming:
- Developing Personal Resilience for arts and cultural organisations at the Design Museum in London on 29th January 2019. Sign-up.
- Developing Resilient Leadership this course starts 11th February 2019 with online content and then a face to face session on 26th March 2019 (in London). Sign-up.
For successive years we have hosted a one day event titled ICLCity and details of these past conferences can be found on our conference webpages. Following this, the Centre undertook a collaboration within Cass Business School to launch Cass Innovate. This collaboration across innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship, careers and marketing delivered an innovation conference one-day event with presentations from thought leaders.
Learning about Creativity and Innovation
If your organisation would like to have elements of the Masters of Innovation, Creativity and Leadership delivered as a CPD course, we are open to discuss this. Such programmes can be developed with individual organisations.