"We believe that social issues must receive the funding they demand."
Mark Salway, Cass CCE Director of Social Finance
Given the intense competition for donations and recent drop off on grants, we believe that charity finance needs to evolve to build more sustainable funding models. We find new ways of financing to have greater impact for the poorest in society.
Core to this change will be a focus on business models. We help charities understand how their business models will dictate their finance needs and are led by this.
- Reviewing financial strategy and the funding mix – and develop ways to achieve greater impact and sustainability for your organisation
- Considering social investment and social finance and how this could help your organisation
- Reviewing social investment opportunities and organisation’s readiness for social investment. We work with management and your Board to consider this
- Reviewing your cost recovery models to measure any gap, and work out strategies and how to close this gap in funding. This includes work on Payments by results contracts
- Reviewing the efficiency and operational integrity of your finance process, procedures and governance
- Helping you think about better measurement of impact and management of data both to help you focus on what is important for your organisation and to tell the story for impact investors