"Strategy, a combination of thinking, planning and action, can be seen as a means of mobilising an organisation to get to its future - delivering superior value and making a difference for beneficiaries."
Caroline Copeman, Cass CCE Strategy Expert
Three strategic scenarios that we encounter
- Has your organisation already made a significant social impact, and is regarded as successful, but your Board have a sense that you could deliver more, and get to the next level of growth? How do you develop your strategy to achieve this
- Does your organisation need to respond to changes in the demand for your services? You realise that this is likely to require significant organisational change, as well as improved social marketing capability, to achieve this. How do you design and implement a change programme that will work
- Is your organisation considering a merger or acquisition, or wants to put in place a collaboration agreement with another nonprofit? Where do you turn for expert guidance
We believe that a strategy provides a framework for decision making. It makes clear what the priorities are, and what the organisation’s resources and capabilities should be concentrated on delivering in order to better fit the changing environment. We are different because we stimulate debate, provide fresh insights and help our clients make the best decisions with confidence.
Where appropriate, we work in partnership with leading legal and accounting firms in order to deliver completely integrated advice.
For example, we:
- Design and facilitate the various elements of the planning process
- Secure input from diverse stakeholders
- Defining measures and the process to monitor progress.