"Combining interdisciplinary research and policy expertise to meet the demands of businesses, policymakers and the financial industry."
Which areas do we have particular expertise?
The Centre welcomes research in any area of banking. We place particular emphasis on the following topics:
- Financial stability, bank regulation, supervision, and deposit insurance
- Bank market structure
- Investment and commercial banking
- Innovation in banking
- Shadow banking
- Valuation, performance, competition and efficiency
- Risk management and corporate governance in banking
- Cross-border banking and banking in emerging markets