Latest business thinking
Our MBA students undertake a Business Mastery Project as the final piece of work for their one-year MBA programme and they can do this with an organisation. Taking place over the summer, the project is one of the highlights of the MBA programme, allowing students the opportunity to analyse real life business issues and offer a set of tailored solutions and recommendations to an organisation.
Benefits to your business
- Latest in business thinking from current MBA students
- Fresh, objective insight from highly motivated individuals
- Practical recommendations unique to your organisation.
Reject project sponsors
Some of the companies that have taken advantage of the benefits offered by Cass MBA Business Mastery
- Bank of New York Mellon
- Deutsche Bank
- JP Morgan Asset Management
- World First
- Visa Europe
- Contact the MBA Careers Team expressing your interest and we will ask you to complete a brief proposal template outlining the project.
- Submit your proposal between February and June.
- Once this has received faculty approval, we will inform you and advertise the project to the MBA students on our internal careers portal, Cass Careers Online.
- The student will apply directly to you and you can select the successful applicant.
Full-time MBA students are available to complete Business Research Projects towards the end of June and the beginning of July. Projects typically last between 8 - 10 weeks. Part-time students (i.e. EMBA and MEMBA students) can be more flexible with start and completion dates and may be available to undertake projects throughout the year.
For more information contact the Cass MBA Careers team.