Better Business Programme
The Better Business Programme provides you with a unique opportunity to raise your head above the day-to-day running of your business in order to:
- Rigorously review their current situation and make immediate bottom line improvements
- Articulate an inspiring vision of the future you want for your business and for yourself
- Develop a clear, comprehensive and robust plan of how you bring that future about.
The programme is centred entirely in the reality of your business - your opportunities, your current challenges, your future goals and your ambitions. Thus the benefits you achieve from your participation in the Better Business Programme will depend on your particular situation. Typical benefits include:
- Faster and more managed growth
- Improved profits
- Greater clarity over your personal goals and drivers
- A clear and inspiring vision for the future of your business
- A clear, comprehensive and robust plan of how you will achieve that future
- More confidence, more focus, more energy
- More effective leadership and improved management skills
- A more valuable business
- Less stress, more time off and more fun
- An exit plan.
We know that participation in our programmes has helped businesses to grow in terms of sales, profits and scale more quickly than their peers.
To find out more, come along to one of our free Better Business Briefing events, which take place at Cass and other venues outside London.
Bursary for owner managers
In order to help more entrepreneurs and owner managers participate in the Better Business Programme and build better businesses, we have a limited number of bursaries from the Dean's Fund which will contribute £4750 being 50% of the programme fees.
To find out more about Cass bursaries, contact Gerard Burke.