Cass Innovate 2018
Cass Innovate was 2018’s premier inter-disciplinary event exploring tech and AI around the theme ‘The Future is Now'.
Our annual Cass Innovate event took place on Thursday 13th September 2018.
Technology changes quickly, transforming the world around us. Applied robotics, artificial intelligence and augmented reality – once the realm of science fiction – are now embedded in our daily lives. Through a variety of workshops, interviews and panel discussions, the conference will explore how rapidly developing technologies are changing the ways we work, create and do business.
Cass innovate Brings together academics, practitioners and students, ‘The Future is Now’ event exposed more than 200 delegates to best innovation practices, successful entrepreneurship stories and leading research. It also provided extensive and diverse opportunities for networking with a wide range of entrepreneurs, experts and decision makers.
Cass Innovate 2018: The Future is Now comprised a variety of workshops, talks, interviews and panel discussions about business leadership, social enterprise and technology.
The day's programme included:
- Presentations from guest speakers and thought leaders
- Collaborative workshops to engage in new experiences
- ‘In Conversation with’ interviews with renowned entrepreneurs
- Panels and showcases to explore and discuss relevant topics
- A student startup marketplace
- Opportunities to network
Our speaker line-up included:
- Tom Ilube, CBE: Founder and CEO of Crossword Cybersecurity
- Dr Paolo Aversa: Senior Lecturer (Associate Professor) in Strategy at Cass Business School and Course Director of the Full-Time MBA
- Dr Amanda Goodall: Senior Lecturer (Associate Professor) in Management at Cass Business School.
- Marianne W. Lewis: Dean of Cass Business School and Professor of Management.
- Natasha Maw: Leadership trainer and executive coach
- Vangelis Souitaris: Professor of Entrepreneurship at Cass Business School.
- Dr Santi Furnari: Associate Professor of Strategy (Reader) and Director of the Centre for Research in Corporate Governance at Cass Business School.
- Greg Jarzabek: Chief Executive Officer and co-founder of Trustedoctor,
- Radek Kukula: Chief Operations Officer of Trustedoctor
- Sarah Ramsey: Cass Consultant and Founder of ForGood.Netw
- Sarah Rench is a Senior Manager in the advanced analytics, robotics and AI division at EY
- Lukasz Rzeczkowski is Chief Development Officer and co-founder of Trustedoctor
- Mark Salway: Director of Sustainable Finance Centre for Charity Effectiveness (CCE) at Cass Business School.