Cass Innovate 2017
Our inaugural Cass Innovate flagship event was 2017’s premier inter-disciplinary event exploring “Leading Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
The inaugural Cass Innovate conference was held on Thursday 4th May 2017.
Innovation is key to organisations competing in today's economic climate and those who came attended a range of talks and workshops around enabling a creative climate can so for them or their company.
At Cass Innovate 2017, people had the chance to hear from, learn from and interact with entrepreneurs and innovators at every stage of their journeys – from new startups to fully fledged global giants.
The conference also showcased the work of staff, students and alumni from the Masters in Innovation Creativity and Leadership and MSc in Entrepreneurship, as well as friends and colleagues from a broad range of innovative organisations.
Cass Innovate 2017 comprised a variety of workshops, talks and panel discussions about entrepreneurship, innovation and leadership. The day's programme included:
- Presentations from guest speakers and thought leaders
- Collaborative workshops to engage in new experiences
- Research presentations from leading academics
- Panels and showcases to explore and discuss relevant topics
- A student startup marketplace
- Opportunities to network
Our speaker line-up included:
- Sarah Wood, OBE: Co-founder & CEO of Unruly
- David Gauntlett: Professor of Creativity and Design at University of Westminster, UK
- Gary Stewart: Director of Wayra UK and Telefonica Open Future_ (UK)
- Jeff Lynn: Co-founder & CEO of Seedrs
- Annie Krukowska: Programme Director of BBC Worldwide Labs
- Jenny Tooth: Chief Executive of UK Business Angels Association
- Neil Maiden: Professor of Digital Creativity at Cass Business School
- Andre Spicer: Professor of Organisational Behaviour at Cass Business School
- Inés Alonso: Interdisciplinary researcher
- Courtney Gallagher: Senior Experience Designer at Sapient
- Paul Barham: Co-Founder and Director of Flight Club
- Dee Murphy: Head of Employer Branding at Jobbio
- Rachel Mooney: HR Director for Group Corporate Functions and Group Shared Services at Vodafone Group