How donations are used
Deploying funds wisely
The generosity of donors enables us to fund various projects and initiatives. Rest assured that your contributions will be spent with the utmost care and thought in order to help the school and our students.
A number of Cass alumni and organisations have set up individual scholarships focusing on a particular degree or area of interest. The generosity of notable donors, such as Sir Stelios Haji -Ioannou and Peter Cullum (through the Cullum/Towergate Scholarships), has inspired others to invest in scholarships at Cass.
Donations enable us to maintain our international standing as a leading research institution:
- Supporting our top-ranked Research Centres, which provide information for students, alumni and corporations
- Allowing Cass representation at international research conferences
- Funding PhD studentships
- Publishing MBA research case studies; and
- IT resources.
Donations also fund cutting-edge IT resources to ensure our teaching is innovative and interactive. Recent projects include:
- Introduction of Smart Screen surround for plasmas
- Introduction of Smart Boards
- A Virtual Desktop Infrastructure project.
We want our students to find employment and our corporate partners to find the right candidate. Donations have been vital in allowing us to strengthen relevant processes:
- One-to-One career development - providing expert advice on writing CVs, completing application forms, and interview techniques
- Launch of the Undergraduate Careers Centre
- Miscellaneous student/alumni activities.
Students can apply to the Cass Fund to access financial support for specific projects or groups. The Cass Fund has recently supported the launch of the Cass Marketing Society, which brings together students and alumni with an interest or career in marketing. It has also helped SASCO, (Sports and Social Committee) for the full-time Cass MBA programme, to pay for Cass students to attend international tournaments.