Funding your studies
We understand that taking a Masters degree is a significant investment. It is therefore important to plan how you will fund your studies.
In this section you can find information regarding course scholarships, Cass scholarships, alumni discounts and other external funding opportunities for postgraduate study at Cass.
Scholarship applications for the 2017 intake are now closed, with the exception of the Santander Scholarship (deadline 23rd October 2017).
Scholarship applications are competitive and we recommend that you prepare a back-up source of funding.
Other funding opportunities for Masters students
- PG Government Loan (UK students)
- Career Development Loans
- Chevening Scholarship
- The Alternative Guide to Postgraduate Funding - contact email@example.com to request a free copy of this book
- Mansion House Scholarship (Overseas students)
- Aga Khan Foundation
- US Federal Aid (US students)
- Unitemps is a university recruitment agency for students and graduates looking for temporary jobs
- Education UK (British Council) scholarship webpage
- FindAMasters.com Postgraduate Scholarships - 9 annual Masters scholarships available in all subjects for study at any EU university
- Future Finance is an external loan provider of finance for City University London courses.
- Activia Training UK Scholarship
- Brain Capital Master Education Fund is a tuition financing programme for German students
- The Lead Roster B2B Sales & Marketing Scholarship and The Publicity.ai SEO & Content Marketing Scholarship
- LIFE Scholarship Programme – for students who are Lebanese/of Lebanese descent on finance, business and economics-related degrees