Clubs and Societies
Cass Clubs and Societies offer students the chance to meet and network informally with each other, with academics and with professionals from across the financial world.
Joining a club or society gives you:
- The chance to experience organising and running conferences
- A wider understanding of financial and organisational practices
- An opportunity to develop practical skills
- Networking events with alumni and professionals
- A wider knowledge base, away from the classroom
- The chance to meet students from across courses and departments
- Opportunities to self market - invaluable additions to your CV
- A better understanding of the 'soft' skills necessary in today's job market
- Closer links with the business world.
Cass clubs and Societies are not just about professional development - many clubs encourage sport and leisure activities ensuring the Cass experience is both rewarding and fulfilling. Friends made at Cass socialising or playing sport can develop into networks and friendships for life.
- Contact the club or society directly or
- Email Events Executive, Leon Cuthbertson