Our mission is to provide rigorous, relevant and innovative academic inputs that meet the needs of the School's stakeholders, particularly our students.
At all times we place great emphasis on making sure that our theories are well founded academically and closely related to real world practice. Our proximity to the City of London is a great advantage in this sense.
It helps us to analyse and understand the extent to which our work is applicable to the financial and professional services firms with which we have ongoing relationships.
We conduct research and education in all the main areas of management studies:
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Leadership
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Human Resource Management
- Information and Knowledge Management
- Internal Auditing
- Management in the Charity Sector
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Organisational Behaviour
Of course, many of the most interesting issues in business life cross these categories and our work takes this into account.
Through acting as a thought leader in all these areas, we play a significant role in maintaining Cass reputation as an intellectual hub for the City of London.