At MARC, we explore the emerging issues in M&A - globally and across all sectors and industries. We also analyse specific deals.
Our work balances reviews of current trends with anticipation of future developments. By using case studies and lessons from the past, we help M&A practitioners and their clients to identify promising opportunities, avoid trouble spots and increase the chance of doing deals.
- Selling The Story
- Reverse Takeovers: Are they a viable alternative to IPOs?
- Successful Dealmaking
- MARC M&A Attractiveness Index 2013
- How They Spend It: A study of corporate cash levels and spending behaviour
- The First 1,000 Days in the Life of an IPO
- The Economic Impact of M&A: Implications for UK firms
- Learning From Your Investors: Shareholder support in M&A transactions
- M&A Event Trading: The influence of short-term traders
- What Should I Do Next? CEO Succession, M&A Deals and Company Performance
- Sharing Risk - A Study of Corporate Alliances
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: A guide to M&A in distressed times