Welcome to the Centre for Charity Effectiveness
The Centre for Charity Effectiveness at Cass Business School (Cass CCE) is the leading nonprofit and philanthropy centre in the UK. We have significantly enhanced the performance of hundreds of organisations and thousands of individuals across the nonprofit sector.
Our services include:
- academic research
- postgraduate courses and development programmes
- talent development and consultancy.
We have a vision of a voluntary, community and social enterprise sector constantly extending its own knowledge boundaries and driving performance excellence. Our mission is to take the steps needed to achieve this.
Intellectual leadership: developing talent, enhancing performance
We enable individuals and organisations to transform in ways that surpass their expectations. We believe that the best way to do this is though research and scholarship (intellectual leadership); teaching through our courses and programmes (developing talent); and offering consultancy support and knowledge exchange services (enhancing performance).
Please explore our web pages to find out more about us and how we can help you.
- Read our response to the the finds of the G8 Social Investment Taskforce report, released 15 September 2015.
- Book now for our latest series of Outstanding Leadership and our new Building Better Governance seminars.
- Join us for the final event in the Lord Mayor's Charity Leadership Programme - the Charity Chairs Conference.