Welcome to the Centre for Charity Effectiveness
The Centre for Charity Effectiveness at Cass Business School (Cass CCE) is the leading nonprofit and philanthropy centre in the UK. We have significantly enhanced the performance of hundreds of organisations and thousands of individuals across the nonprofit sector.
Our services include:
- academic research
- postgraduate courses and development programmes
- talent development and consultancy.
We have a vision of a voluntary, community and social enterprise sector constantly extending its own knowledge boundaries and driving performance excellence. Our mission is to take the steps needed to achieve this.
Intellectual leadership: developing talent, enhancing performance
We enable individuals and organisations to transform in ways that surpass their expectations. We believe that the best way to do this is though research and scholarship (intellectual leadership); teaching through our courses and programmes (developing talent); and offering consultancy support and knowledge exchange services (enhancing performance).
Please explore our web pages to find out more about us and how we can help you.
- Places on our new Charity Investment Course have been fully booked. You can apply for 2015 soon.
- Limited places remain for our New Chief Executive Programme starting in April.
- Bookings are now open for our Aspiring Chief Executives programme starting in May 2014 as promoted in this Guardian's Voluntary Sector Network article
- Find out how we can support your organisation through a merger or collaboration
- We are proud this year to be running the Lord Mayor's Charity Leadership Programme