Whether you run your own business or you work for a small (or large) organisation, you need to be entrepreneurial to remain competitive. At Cass Innovate we'll help you to answer the important questions:
- What is entrepreneurship?
- How can you foster climates that facilitate corporate innovation and entrepreneurship?
- What can corporates learn from entrepreneurs? What can entrepreneurs learn from corporates?
Attend Cass Innovate and learn how to hone your entrepreneurial skills and creative capabilities!
The event costs £29.99 per person.
Why should I attend this event?
By bringing together academics, trainers and practitioners Cass Innovate will explore crosscutting themes in creativity, innovation, entrepreneurship and leadership, as well as design and digital.
This year’s conference will expose delegates to cutting-edge creativity research, best innovation practices, and successful entrepreneurship stories.
Attend the conference if you want to learn about new digital tools to support creative work, new agile creative processes, and how to deliver innovations in entrepreneurial projects.
What is the format?
Cass Innovate comprises a variety of workshops, talks and panel discussions about entrepreneurship, innovation and leadership. The day's programme includes:
- Keynote speakers from thought leaders
- Collaborative workshops to engage in new experiences
- Research presentations from leading academics
- Panels and showcases to explore and discuss relevant topics
- A student startup marketplace
- Opportunities to network.
When is the event?
- Date: 4th May 2017
- Time: 12.00 to 21.00
- Where: Cass Business School, 106 Bunhill Row, London, EC1Y 8TZ