Corporate Partnership Scheme
Cass has an enviable track record of building long-term partnerships with corporate supporters through the Corporate Partnership Scheme. Current partners in the scheme are: BNY Mellon, Czarnikow, Santander and Threadneedle.
A partnership with Cass provides companies with the opportunity to utilise all of the resources the School has to offer. Developing closer links with Cass enables organisations to build relationships with 33,000 Cass alumni and the 3,000 students who join us annually from over 154 countries each year. Many of these students possess the skills that partners are looking for.
Partners also get to place their brand at the heart of a global network that grows in size and reputation every year.
Become a Cass Corporate Partner
Cass creates effective and long-term partnership structures tailored to the needs and requirements of your organisation.
There is no fixed menu of benefits for each level of partnership - just a commitment to creating the best possible relationship between some of the world's leading companies and one of the world's leading business schools.
- Privileged access to our 3000 students, whose promise marks them out as their future employers' best assets
- Numerous networking opportunities with our 31,000 alumni in over 154 countries, from recent graduates to experienced hires
- One stop shop for all your recruitment needs
- Secure introductions to top students through a specialist filtering service available for partners.
- Sharing first hand the insight of leading business academics - and their cutting-edge research
- Access to Cass research, we are one of only two business schools in the UK to be awarded a top rating for research
- In-depth consultancy sessions with leading academics to explore topics of your choice and their impact on your organisation.
- Discounts on our Executive Education programmes
- Discounts on MBA and EMBA courses
- Option to attend individual modules of particular interest.
Name prominently displayed on the Sponsor's Wall in the main reception area
Advertising in InBusiness magazine, which has an international circulation 26,000 to students, alumni and influential contacts in business and financial markets in over 154 countries
Exposure in the Corporate e-newsletter, The Hub e-newsletter for alumni, the Cass website, as well as all other relevant School literature and at relevant events
Enhancing your brand reputation through an affiliation with Cass the London business school for the City of London, with an excellent reputation globally
Extensive branding and PR at the school
A platform from which to establish your company as a thought leader.
- Cass runs a host of national and international events, lectures, seminars, dinners and alumni reunions
- Our events draw some of the world's most important business thinkers and are a stimulating forum for making new contacts and sharing ideas
- Exclusive dinners with high profile hosts such as George Osborne and Roger Carr
- Speaking opportunities available at high-profile events
- Invitations to our programme of regular breakfast seminars to explore the latest hot topics and ideas.
What our corporate partners say
"Our relationship with Cass has been of high value to the company, and we have benefited greatly from the inception, enabling us to identify and reach out to come of the country's top emerging talent. We also have unparalleled access to the resources that have made Cass such a success, from top-class academic experience through to some of the world's leading professors, to high profile events and networking opportunities."
"Czarnikow Group is a specialist advisory, analysis and trading firm which operates in the sugar and ethanol markets with a head office in the City of London close to Cass Business School.
The company has been involved in the sugar trade for nearly 150 years has a network of offices to service clients, which comprise sugar and ethanol producers, consumers and investors based in more than 70 countries. With this background and with the desire to be at the cutting edge of developments in International Trade Czarnikow was pleased to be able to become a corporate partner with Cass. This association gives us access to high quality graduates, specialists and alumni along with an academic input that will help us develop the business and it's people to ensure the next 150 years are as successful as the last 150 years.'
"Our corporate partnership with Cass has allowed us to identify top talent to fill graduate opportunities. We hope to continue to build our brand on campus while developing our relationship with the school and its students and look forward to an on going partnership."
"We are proud to have developed a strong partnership with Cass, a world class business school. Cass is part of the Santander Universities network and this has brought a wealth of benefits to both institutions." Luis Juste, Director of Santander Universities, Santander
"Threadneedle is an international investment manager with a strong track record of out-performance across asset classes. It actively manages £64.8bn of assets, investing on behalf of individuals, pension schemes, insurers, corporations and mutual funds. Threadneedle's distinctive investment approach is based on creative thinking, sharing of ideas and rigorous debate. This way of thinking is fundamental to its investment process, and drives the belief that strong long-term performance can be achieved across all asset classes, whether the markets are up or down.
Threadneedle's Corporate Partnership with Cass reflects its philosophy, 'out-think, out-perform' and aims to support excellence in investment research and thinking."