Modular Executive MBA
Start an Executive MBA in March 2018
The Modular Executive MBA is a part-time programme delivered over one long weekend a month over a 24-month period. The programme is the perfect business degree if you aspire to further your career.
Applications for Modular Executive MBA starting in March 2018 are now open.
Preparing you for senior leadership
The Modular Executive MBA provides a flexible learning experience that will give you the skills, the knowledge and the edge to make you a better business leader and decision maker. Taking place over the 3rd weekend each month (Friday - Monday) you will undergo a personal transition in the way you approach and think about business.
During your first year you will be taught core management theories and will later be able to tailor your learning experience through a selection of electives in areas such as marketing, innovation, strategy and finance. You will also discover that your professional development is an important part of the programme with coaching and workshop sessions organised by our careers team.
You will find the experiences you encounter and the skills you develop throughout the programme are immediately at your disposal during your day to day work as you immerse yourself in the knowledge and theory taught by our expert academics.
If you are interested in studying our Modular Executive MBA and would like us to assess your suitability for the programme you can book a consultation with us.
You can also contact the team on +44 (0)20 7040 0286 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A shared journey
Your journey will be one shared by a diverse, experienced cohort. Amongst this group of talented business professionals you will tasked to collaborate, problem solve and present practical solutions to real organisational issues. The relationships you build over the course of the programme are significant. Your peers will then go on to form an important part of your professional network.
Class profile: Modular MBA
London: A global city
London is a global hub for business and has a thriving talented workforce from all corners of the world. There is no better place to be to network and build business connections of your own. The city is host to a large number of successful organisations and provides the perfect platform build relationships and create opportunities. The Weekend programme takes place on our campus in the heart of London and is situated in the financial district and right next to London’s Tech City.
Modular Executive MBA fees (Weekend study mode): £47,000
Fees cover course tuition for two years and all core text books for year one, flights and accommodation for the mandatory International Consultancy week, and Professional Development and Career/coaching sessions.
Please note fees are subject to change.
view details of our loans and scholarships
- A good university degree (upper second class honours degree (2:1) or above) or appropriate professional qualification, or at least six years' relevant business experience.
- A minimum of five years' relevant and appropriate full-time work experience, gained after graduation.
- Personal statement:
- Why do you want to undertake an MBA and why do you feel Cass is the right school for you? *(400 word limit)
- Discuss the greatest opportunities and threats for the current area of business, or area you aspire in post MBA? *(400 word limit)
- Please give an example of when you have demonstrated leadership skills/and or a significant contribution to a team. Specifically highlight what your role was in the situation. *(400 word limit)
- As further support of your application, please tell us why you want to do an MBA and why Cass is the right fit for you. (approx. 400 words)
- If English is not your first language you will require a minimum, well-balanced IELTS score of 7.0 (with individual score no lower than 6.5). This may be waived if you have worked or studied in an English-speaking country for at least a year.
- Two supporting references from suitable sources. They can either be from your employer and university tutor or from your current and previous employer. Although your referees will receive an electronic request, it is our experience that referees respond more quickly if the candidate sends the reference form directly to them as well.
Contact our MBA team
Tel: +44 (0)20 7040 0286