London is a leading international centre of creativity in the UK and provides City with a unique opportunity that is leveraged by the Interdisciplinary Centre for Creativity in Professional Practice. City is a world-class centre of applied creativity research through activities in informatics, business, psychology, music and the arts. We have skills in creativity, innovation, leadership, design and digital from all of City, University of London's five schools.
Work with us
We are always open to talk to people who would like to work with us. If you have a project that you would like to talk to us about, please get in touch on email@example.com. You can also take a look at some of our previous clients and projects. We also have a number of online resources available.
The Centre draws on research and teaching from around City to provide a truly interdisciplinary range of expertise, experience and services for:
- Leading innovation projects
- Designing and facilitating creative events and workshops
- Enabling creativity in agile and lean software projects
- Leading creative interactive systems and service design
- Redesigning everyday work to render it more creative
- Developing digital tools to make people's work more creative
- Digital strategies for audience engagement
- Training people in creative processes and creativity techniques
- Auditing creativity in organisations
These services are delivered by Centre academics, researchers and a pool of consultants drawn from graduates of our Masters in Innovation, Creativity and Leadership.
The Centre for Creativity in Professional Practice provides a valuable and practical research consultancy to small innovative businesses. Its team has served as a valued and trusted consultant on a number of existing and ongoing Stickyworld projects that helps shape our roadmap. We have found City's team to be friendly, practical, and sensitive to business needs which is very important for an agile tech startup like Stickyworld - and we are looking forward to working with them again on future projects.
Michael Kohn, CEO, Stickyworld.