Professor of Marketing and Associate Dean for Entrepreneurship
Caroline is a Professor of Marketing, the Head of the Marketing Group, and an Associate Dean for Entrepreneurship at Cass Business School.
Caroline’s main research interests lie in the areas of consumer research and new media marketing. She has published in leading academic journals, such as the Journal of Consumer Research, the Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, the Journal of Service Research, the International Journal of Research in Marketing, the Journal of Interactive Marketing, Psychology & Marketing, and Organization Studies. Her articles have been nominated for and won a number of best paper awards. Caroline is a member of the Editorial Review Board of the Journal of Interactive Marketing and Journal of Business Research and regularly reviews for a number of other journals.
Caroline teaches Marketing on the MSc in Marketing Strategy & Innovation and the Executive MBA. Over the years, she has won many awards for excellence and innovation in teaching and curriculum development.
Caroline is passionate about London's buzzing start-up world and was the co-founder of City Unrulyversity, a pop-up university in the heart of London's Tech City that delivers free sessions to budding entrepreneurs.
She also volunteers as a Trustee of the St Martin-in-the-Fields Charity and its annual BBC Radio 4 Christmas Appeal, which raises money for the homeless in London and people in need across the UK.
English (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review), French (can read, write, speak and understand spoken) and German (can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review).
- 2013 - present, City Unrulyversity, Director
- 2013 - 2014, MSc in Marketing Strategy and Innovation, Director (co-director)
- 2015 - present, Entrepreneurship, Associate Dean
- November 2015 - present, Marketing Group, Subject Group Leader
- 2014 - 2015, "Delivering Enterprise Education Project" - part of the Research & Enterprise Workstream, Head of the Board
- 2009 - 2014, Marketing Stream on the MSc in Management, Leader